Summary – Permission slips & payment reminder, CSEF applications
We have recently sent home permission forms for local walks, medical treatment, photos in school publications as well as a Seesaw form. If you have not returned the form as of yet, could you please do so as soon as possible. Please see below for copies of the permission forms, or drop by the office to collect one.
The essential items & booklist payments are almost past due. If you have not paid for these items, please log onto Compass or pay via the school office. Payment plans are available.
CSEF – 2019 applications
The Camps, Sports and Excursions Fund (CSEF) provides payments for eligible students to
attend activities like:
• School camps or trips;
• Swimming and school-organised sport programs;
• Excursions and Incursions.
Applications for 2019 are now open, through until the end of term 2, 2019. CSEF forms are available at the school office.
If you applied for the CSEF at Montmorency South Primary School in 2018, you do not need to complete an application form in 2019 unless there has been a change in your family circumstances. Montmorency South Primary School will apply for the CSEF on your behalf.
You will only need to submit an application form in 2019 if any of the following changes have occurred:
• New student enrolments: your child has started or changed schools in 2019 or you did not apply at the same school in 2018 or
• Changed family circumstances: such as a change of custody, change of name, concession card number, or new siblings commencing at the school in 2019.
Schools are able to accept and process applications up until the end of term two each year.
CSEF payments are made to schools from March onwards each year.
Any questions please do not hesitate to contact Paula Hogan (Business Manager).
WHAT IS COMING UP
Mon 18-Wed 20 Feb
- Data Reporting conferences held after school hours – bookings now closed. Please contact teacher to book a time.
Wed 20 Feb
- MDPSSA Swimming Carnival – Northcote pool – more information to follow
- P&F meeting & AGM 7:30pm for current members –8pm AGM- Staffroom
Wed 27 Feb
- Yr 6 Badge presentation
- 2:40pm presentation
- 3:15 Afternoon tea for leaders and their families
Tues 5 Mar
- Division swimming – Northcote
- School Council meeting
Wed 6 Mar
- Prep Welcome to Country & 1st Prep assembly -9:15am
Mon 11 Mar
- Labour Day – no school
Wed 13 Mar
- Regional swimming – Northcote
Tues 26 Mar
- School Photos
Tues 2 Apr
- School Council meeting
Fri 5 Apr
- Last day of Term 1 – 2:30pm dismissal
Tues 23 Apr
- First day of Term 2
Wed 24 April
- P&F meeting 7:30pm – Staffroom
Thurs 25 Apr
- Anzac Day – No School